Here is the 2019 Holiday Gift Guide to provide you with some ideas and inspiration on what to get the special people on your list.
It’s that time of year again! The holiday season seems to creep up on me faster and faster each year. Coming up with gift ideas for your loved ones can be a challenge at times😜. I am here to help with some gift ideas for the Foodie, Clean Beauty Lover and Cozy Homebody in your life. Still need more ideas? I also have a section below with some “experience gift” recommendations and unique, handcrafted gift ideas.
The best part is that you can do all your Christmas shopping from the comfort of your own home. So throw on your PJs, cuddle up on the couch and let’s get started!🎄
Gift Ideas For The Foodie
- Staub Cast Iron Cookware: This cast iron pot is beautiful and will definitely be cherished by those who love to cook. It’s on the pricier side but a quality cast iron pot like this will last a lifetime and may even become a heirloom piece.
- Microplane Grater Set: Every possible grating need is covered in this stylish microplane grater set with walnut handles.
- Vitamix Professional Series: This is a splurge – no doubt about it! However, a high speed blender like this will most definitely become one of the most used appliances in any kitchen. I have had mine for a few years and LOVE it!
- Cookbooks: A beautiful cookbook is a cost effective gift that every Foodie loves for the ideas and inspiration they provide. Here are a few that I have been eyeing lately: Fraiche Food, Full Hearts, The Healthnut Cookbook and Nothing Fancy.
- Marble Rolling Pin: This marble rolling pin would make a great gift for somebody that loves to bake.
Gift Ideas For The Clean Beauty Lover
- Pai Skincare Collection: Give the gift of happy skin with this skincare set designed for sensitive skin. Find it on Well.ca and Amazon.
- Herbivore Jewel Box: A beautiful, limited-edition collection of 100% natural facial oils and serums to mix and match. Find it on Well.ca and Amazon.
- Love Your Feet Bundle: Give those feet a little love with this gift bundle that includes a rich foot cream, foot exfoliating mask and mani/pedi bombs.
- Consonant Skincare Holiday Hydration Set: Everybody’s winter skin could use a little extra hydration so a set like this is always appreciated!
Gift Ideas To Keep Cozy
- Sherpa Mittens: These Sherpa fleece-lined mitts look super cozy!
- Holiday Slipper Socks: These slipper socks are warm and cozy and come in a variety of fun festive designs. These would also make a great stocking stuffer!
- Smash + Tess Romper: This premium loungewear is perfect for anybody that loves to be comfy. I may be eyeing one for myself…just trying to decide between the short-sleeved Sunday Romper and the long-sleeved Friday Romper.
- Lounge Pant: These warm and soft lounge pants are perfect for staying comfy and cozy this winter.
- Slippers: A nice pair of new slippers always makes a great gift.
- Knitted Sherpa Throw Blanket: A cozy throw blanket is the perfect gift for those who love to snuggle up on the couch. This blanket has a knit design on one side and fluffy sherpa lining on the other side.
More Gift Ideas
Giving the gift of an experience is an amazing option. Here are a few ideas:
- Gift card to a local restaurant
- Gifting a class to something of interest (i.e. cooking class, art night, etc)
- Yoga or fitness class pass
- Tickets to a concert, sports event, theatre or movies
There seems to be a subscription box these days for just about anything you can think of. They make great gifts as well! Two possibilities are CAUSEBOX (for a curation of beautiful products from socially conscious brands) and ButcherBox (high quality meat delivered directly to your giftee’s door).
Unique Handcrafted Gift Ideas
Looking for unique, handcrafted gift ideas? Then check out my Etsy Holiday Gift Guide for some great finds for everybody on your list. These items also support amazing artisans and small businesses which is amazing!
⬇ PIN it for later! ⬇