These Banana Overnight Oats are creamy, delicious and so easy to make! Only takes 5 minutes to prep this healthy breakfast option the night before. Perfect for busy mornings!
- Mix together: Add all the ingredients to a jar, container or bowl. Stir together until combined.
- Refrigerate: Cover and place in fridge overnight (or at least 3-4 hours).
- Add toppings and serve: Add some toppings if you like (see notes for ideas), grab a spoon and dig in!
- I like to use a wide mouth 16-oz mason jar with plastic storage lid
- Topping Ideas: freshly sliced bananas, chopped walnuts or pecans, peanut butter or almond butter, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, granola, spices (i.e. cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, etc.)
- Meal Prep: Perfect for meal prep! Larger batch can be made in one larger container or separated out into multiple single serving jars.
- Storage: Up to 5 days in a sealed jar or container in the fridge.
Keywords: banana overnight oats, easy breakfast, meal prep breakfast, healthy breakfast idea