When life gives you lemons…make lemonade popsicles! Super refreshing, easy to make and bursting with fresh lemon flavor. The perfect popsicle for lemon lovers!
- Whisk together ingredients: Whisk together all the ingredients in a large glass measuring cup until the honey or sugar is dissolved. Note: You could also mix in a bowl but the measuring cup makes it easy to pour into the popsicle molds.
- Fill popsicle molds: Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze: Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or until solid (preferably overnight). Enjoy!
- This is my favorite popsicle mold (the one shown in the photos). This recipe makes 6 popsicles using this mold but quantity will vary depending on the size of popsicle mold you use.
- Lemon Zest: It is optional but adds incredible flavor so I highly recommend it! Make sure to finely zest it. I like to use a microplane zester grater.
- Different Flavor Variations: There are many ways to customize these lemon popsicles. Here are a few options:
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles: Blend the popsicle mixture together with a few strawberries.
- Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles: Add some blueberries to the popsicle mixture and blend together.
- Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles: Blend together the popsicle mixture with some raspberries.
- Mango Lemonade Popsicles: Blend the popsicle mixture together with some mango or add some mango nectar.
- Lemon Lime Popsicles: Substitute half of the lemon juice for fresh lime juice and use a mix of both lemon and lime zest.
- Mint Lemonade Popsicles: Muddle some fresh mint leaves into the mixture to infuse it with minty flavor. Remove and pour into molds.
- Watermelon Lemonade Popsicles: Blend together the popsicle mixture with some watermelon.
- Creamy Coconut Lemonade Popsicles: Substitute half or all of the water for coconut milk.
- Lavender Lemonade Popsicles: Infuse the popsicle mixture with some lavender flowers. Remove before pouring into popsicle molds.
- Limeade Popsicles: Substitute the lemon juice and lemon zest for lime juice and zest.
- Peach Lemonade Popsicles: Blend together the popsicle mixture with some chopped up peach or add some peach nectar.
- Cherry Lemonade Popsicles: Add some cherries to the popsicle mixture and blend together or substitute half the water with cherry juice.
Keywords: lemonade popsicles, lemon popsicles, lemonade ice pops, lemon popsicle recipe