This Limoncello Tonic is an easy and refreshing cocktail that you are going to want to sip on all summer long!
- 2 ounces (60 ml) limoncello
- 4 to 6 ounces (120 to 180 ml) tonic water, to taste
- ice cubes
- Optional garnish: sprig of rosemary
- Mix: Add limoncello to a glass filled with ice. Top with tonic water and give it a gentle stir to combine.
- Garnish and serve: Garnish with a sprig of rosemary (optional) and enjoy!
- Tonic Water: Choose a good quality one since it is a key ingredient in this simple cocktail. This is the tonic water that I like to use. Top with the quantity of tonic water that suits your own tastes!
- Garnish: This is optional but I love the flavor that a sprig of rosemary adds. Some other options include: mint, basil, thyme or lemon slices.
- Chill the ingredients in advance: A limoncello tonic tastes best when the limoncello and tonic water have been chilled ahead of time.
- Gin Limoncello Tonic: You could also add a pop of lemon flavor to your next G&T. Just mix together 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce limoncello and 4-6 ounces of tonic water in a glass filled with ice.
Keywords: limoncello tonic, limoncello cocktail