This Strawberry Mojito Mocktail is a delicious, light and refreshing drink recipe made with a few healthy, fresh ingredients. Perfect for hot summer days!
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (usually from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup soda water or sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Optional garnishes: strawberries, mint, lime
- Blend: Place coconut water, strawberries, mint leaves, lime juice and honey in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Assemble: Fill two tall glasses with ice cubes. Divide blended mixture between the two glasses and top off with soda water (1/2 cup per glass).
- Enjoy: Garnish glasses if you like with strawberries, mint and lime. Pop in a reusable straw and enjoy!
- Quality ingredients make all the difference in a simple drink like this. I highly recommend using freshly squeezed lime juice, sweet in-season strawberries (if possible) and quality honey (I like to use local honey but you can also find quality raw or pure honey at the grocery store).
- Coconut Water: I love using coconut water in summer drinks since it is hydrating. Look for 100% coconut water like this one by Harmless Harvest. If you live in Canada like I do, then try the Thirsty Buddha brand which is what I used when making this drink.
- This drink can be customized in a variety of ways. Check out the “Possible Variations” section in the post for some ideas.
Keywords: mojito mocktail, strawberry mocktail, strawberry mojito