Load up on vitamin C the natural way with this refreshing Vitamin C Powerhouse Smoothie recipe. This immune boosting smoothie is packed full of delicious vitamin C rich ingredients.
- Soak goji berries in the 1/2 cup of water for 5-10 minutes (to soften).
- Put all ingredients into a high speed blender (including the goji berry soaking water).
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Guava Note: Guava is really high in vitamin C but it can be difficult to find depending on where you live. If you can’t find guava (or are not a fan), just substitute it for some chopped up pineapple. The smoothie will still pack a Vitamin C punch.
- Adjust to your preferred consistency: If the smoothie is too thin, add in some more ice. If it is too thick, pour in a touch more water.
- Find goji berries and camu camu powder at your local health food store or online. Goji berries: Amazon | Well.ca. Camu camu powder: Amazon | Well.ca
Keywords: smoothie recipe, vitamin c smoothie, immune boosting smoothie