This Tandoori Chicken Kebab recipe is super easy to make on the grill and the results are tender and delicious!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Optional: 1 onion and red bell pepper cut into chunks
- Metal or bamboo skewers
- Place marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Combine chicken pieces and marinade in a container, glass dish or large Ziploc bag.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers. Option to alternate with some onion and bell pepper chunks.
- Cook on a preheated grill over medium-high heat for approx. 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally to brown all sides. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- I like to use flat metal skewers like these ones since they prevent your food from spinning.
- If using bamboo skewers, remember to let them soak for 20 minutes before threading on the chicken.
- Serving suggestions: basmati rice, naan bread, grilled veggies or salad, cucumber raita
Keywords: tandoori chicken kebabs, chicken skewers