Limoncello Spritz! This easy 3-ingredient limoncello cocktail is super refreshing and perfect for summer. See instructions below for a single cocktail or the notes section for a pitcher that is perfect for entertaining.
- 2 ounces (60 ml) limoncello
- 3 ounces (90 ml) prosecco (or other sparkling white wine)
- 1 ounce (30 ml) sparkling water or soda water
- ice cubes
- Optional garnish: lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint
- Mix: Add limoncello to a large wine glass filled with ice. Top with the prosecco and sparkling water (or soda water). Give it a gentle stir to combine.
- Garnish: Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint. This is optional but it looks beautiful and adds a pop of fresh flavor.
- Serve: Enjoy!
- Chill the ingredients in advance: A limoncello spritz tastes best when the limoncello, prosecco and sparkling water have been chilled ahead of time.
- For a pitcher (8 servings): You will need: 2 cups limoncello + 1 bottle prosecco (750 ml) + 1 cup sparkling water or soda water. Pour limoncello into a large pitcher filled with ice. Top with prosecco and sparkling water (or soda water) and give it a gentle stir to combine. Add some lemon slices and fresh mint into the pitcher or garnish the individual glasses when serving.
Keywords: limoncello spritz, limoncello cocktail, lemon spritz, limoncello prosecco