This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer cocktail recipe is super refreshing and made with a few simple ingredients. Easy and festive drink that is perfect for the holidays!
- 1 shot of vodka (see notes)
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Juice of 1/2 lime (roughly 1 tbsp or to taste)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Add vodka, pomegranate arils, lime juice, pomegranate juice and sparkling water to a tall glass.
- Give it a quick stir to combine, top off with a few ice cubes and ENJOY!
- How Much Vodka? This depends on how strong of a drink you want. The vodka shot that I use tends to be 2-3 tbsp / 1-1.5oz / 30-45ml.
- This spritzer can also be turned into a refreshing mocktail by simply leaving the vodka out.
- Variations: You can substitute the pomegranate juice for another juice like cranberry juice. For a sweeter drink, use a higher ratio of pomegranate juice to sparkling water or reduce the amount of lime juice.
- Extra Pomegranate Arils: Just eat them or use them in another recipe like this delicious Pomegranate + Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark.