This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer cocktail recipe is super refreshing and made with a few simple ingredients. An easy and festive drink that is perfect for the holidays!
Looking for a simple, festive cocktail that is not too sweet? This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer is super easy to make and so refreshing. It doesn’t contain any refined sugars or syrups – just a bit of pomegranate juice for a touch of sweetness. Since there are already tons of sweet goodies around during the holiday season, it is nice to have a refreshing cocktail to pair with them. Let me show you how easy it is to make this festive drink for the holidays….or any time of year!
Pomegranate Lime Spritzer Ingredients
This drink is super easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. All you need is:
- Sparkling Water: Any unflavoured sparkling water
- Pomegranate Juice: Use 100% pomegranate juice
- Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed
- Pomegranate Arils: Remove them from the pomegranate yourself or purchase them
- Vodka: A shot of vodka
- Ice Cubes: Top it off with a few ice cubes
How To Make This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer Cocktail
It is so easy to put this pomegranate cocktail together. Simply, add all the ingredients to a tall glass, stir it up and ENJOY!
Detailed ingredient list and directions located in the recipe card below.
You can customize this simple cocktail in so many ways! Here are a few ideas…
- Make It A Mocktail: This spritzer can also be turned into a refreshing mocktail by simply leaving the vodka out.
- Switch The Juice: You can substitute the pomegranate juice for cranberry juice. A fun kombucha flavour would also be delicious.
- Make It Sweeter: This drink is not very sweet. For more sweetness you could use a higher ratio of pomegranate juice to sparkling water or reduce the amount of lime juice.
What To Do With Extra Pomegranate Arils: Besides just eating them, I highly recommend making this Pomegranate + Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark (yum!).
Let me know in the comments below if you try this easy, refreshing cocktail. I would love to hear from you!Print
This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer cocktail recipe is super refreshing and made with a few simple ingredients. Easy and festive drink that is perfect for the holidays!
- 1 shot of vodka (see notes)
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Juice of 1/2 lime (roughly 1 tbsp or to taste)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Add vodka, pomegranate arils, lime juice, pomegranate juice and sparkling water to a tall glass.
- Give it a quick stir to combine, top off with a few ice cubes and ENJOY!
- How Much Vodka? This depends on how strong of a drink you want. The vodka shot that I use tends to be 2-3 tbsp / 1-1.5oz / 30-45ml.
- This spritzer can also be turned into a refreshing mocktail by simply leaving the vodka out.
- Variations: You can substitute the pomegranate juice for another juice like cranberry juice. For a sweeter drink, use a higher ratio of pomegranate juice to sparkling water or reduce the amount of lime juice.
- Extra Pomegranate Arils: Just eat them or use them in another recipe like this delicious Pomegranate + Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark.
⬇ PIN it for later! ⬇