This Chopped Veggie Salad recipe is the perfect summer side dish! It’s a great way to use those fresh summer veggies. Super easy to make, colorful and so delicious!
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 pound (454 g) tomatoes, chopped (if using cherry or grape tomatoes, simply cut into halves or quarters)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (I like to use two different colors)
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- Handful parsley, chopped (or fresh herbs of choice)
- 1/2 cup crumbled or diced feta cheese (or goat cheese)
- Chop: Chop up all the veggies and feta cheese. Place in a large bowl.
- Make dressing: Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or shake together in a jar.
- Toss + Serve: Pour over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Enjoy!
- Tip: For the best flavor, let the salad sit out for a few minutes before serving. 10-20 minutes is great if you have the time. This will allow the juices from the veggies to combine with the vinaigrette to form the most delicious dressing.
- This salad pairs really well with grilled foods like these Marinated Grilled Steaks or Tandoori Chicken Kebabs.
Keywords: chopped salad, veggie salad, summer salad, mediterranean salad