These Mango Popsicles are the perfect healthy summer treat that both kids and adults will love!
- 3 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen (thaw first if using frozen)
- 1/3 cup water or coconut water
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey (or to taste)
- Blend: Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds: Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze: Freeze for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) and enjoy!
- This is the popsicle mold that I used – my favourite! The recipe makes 6 popsicles using this mold (quantity will vary depending on size of mold used). Check out all my picks for the Best Popsicle Molds.
- Thaw frozen mango: If using frozen mango chunks, it is important to let them thaw first. This allows them to blend up easily into a smooth mixture.
- Storage: Store in freezer for 1-2 months. Keep popsicles stored in the popsicle mold or unmold and wrap each individually in plastic wrap or reusable beeswax food wrap and store in a freezer bag or airtight container.
Keywords: mango popsicles, mango ice pops, healthy popsicles, homemade popsicles, summer treat