These Orange Lemon Lime Popsicles are bursting with fresh citrus flavours. A refreshing frozen treat that both kids and adults will love!
- Peel the oranges and lime: Use a knife to slice off the peel and pith (see notes). Cut into chunks and inspect for seeds, removing any that are found.
- Blend: Add ingredients to a blender in the following order – fresh lemon juice, water, sugar, peeled oranges and lime. Blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds: Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze: Freeze for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) and enjoy!
- How to peel and de-pith oranges and lime: See the section of the post called How To De-Pith Citrus (includes explanation and pictures).
- Double check for seeds: The popsicle mixture will be bitter if any seeds get blended in. Juice the lemon in a separate bowl before adding to the blender so that it is easy to remove any seeds first. I also like to cut the peeled oranges and lime into chunks first to check for seeds (even seedless oranges can still sometimes have a seed or two in them).
- Popsicle Molds: Using a good mold is the key to avoiding frustration. Here are my picks for the best popsicle molds. This is the stainless steel popsicle mold that I used here – my absolute favourite! Recipe makes 6 popsicles using this mold but quantity will vary depending on the size of your mold.
- Storage: Keep popsicles stored in the popsicle mold or wrap each one up in plastic wrap or reusable beeswax food wrap and store in a freezer bag or airtight container. Store in freezer for 1-2 months.
Keywords: orange, lemon, lime, homemade popsicles, summer