This Strawberry Frosé recipe is the perfect summer frozen cocktail. Basically a rosé and strawberry slushie – cold, refreshing, delicious….what’s not to love? Also one of my favourite ways to use an ice cream maker – creates the perfect slush texture.
- 1 750ml bottle of rosé, chilled
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Blend: Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Churn: Pour mixture into an ice cream maker (follow manufacturer instructions) and churn until it turns into a thick slushy texture.
- Enjoy: Pour into glasses, garnish with some strawberries and a reusable straw. Relax and enjoy!
Keywords: strawberry frose, wine slushie