These Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles are healthy, easy to make and absolutely delicious. A refreshing treat that tastes like summer!
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries (hulled), fresh or frozen
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Maple syrup to sweeten, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender except the maple syrup. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add some maple syrup to taste (depends on how sweet your fruit is and how sweet you like your popsicles).
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.