Looking for some gift ideas for Mother’s Day? Then you are in the right place! Check out all the great ideas below to find a Mother’s Day gift that she will love.
To help you find the perfect Mother’s Day gift, I have rounded up some amazing options that suit a variety of different interests. You are sure to find something below that she will love!
I hope that this gift guide provides some ideas and inspiration on what to get that special Mama in your life (or if you are a Mama…then perhaps some ideas to “treat yo self” this Mother’s Day 😉).
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
For The Foodie Mama
More Gift Ideas For The Foodie: Check out these 20+ Gifts That Foodies Will Love featuring everything from kitchen gadgets under $50 to kitchen splurges to some great edible food gift ideas.
For The Yogi Mama
You can’t go wrong with gifting her a great pair of yoga pants like these Lululemon Align High Rise Crops.
For the Sentimental Mama
Let’s face it – all mothers love a sentimental gift! This custom line art illustration (based on any photo of your choosing) is a sweet gift that she can proudly hang on the wall and cherish forever.
If your budget allows for a piece of jewelry, then this 14K gold dainty heart necklace would be a beautiful choice.
For The Skincare Loving Mama
This rose quartz gua sha is a hand-crafted facial massage tool that helps to relieve facial tension and the appearance of puffiness. A beautiful tool and ritual to add to her facial care routine.
The Orgaid Organic Sheet Mask Multipack contains a variety of different high quality sheet masks. The perfect addition to a relaxing spa night.
For The Mama Who Loves Baths
This bathtub caddy which features a sturdy slot for your phone, wine glass holder and support for a book, magazine or tablet would make a great gift for the Mom who can’t resist a relaxing bath. Bundle it together with a luxury bath bomb, bottle of wine or a book for a fun and special gift.
For The Mama Who Loves Surprises
Consider getting her a subscription box! There are countless options out there. CAUSEBOX is one option. It is an amazing seasonal subscription box for socially conscious lifestyle products. Every season 6-8 ethical products are selected (jewelry, homewares, skincare products, accessories and more). Every product has a beautiful story and makes a difference.
For The Eco Friendly Mama
These Stasher Reusable Silicone Bags are a great alternative to disposable plastic ones. It’s a useful gift which you could make super fun by filling with some homemade goodies first.
More Sustainable Gift Ideas: Check out these 10 eco-friendly gifts for a more sustainable kitchen. You could combine a few of them to create a themed gift box.
Here are a few more ideas for Mother’s Day gifts:
- Brunch Date: Take her out or stay in and make her one of these fun brunch boards.
- Home Baked Goods: Pair them with a great bag of coffee or loose leaf tea and some fresh flowers for a beautiful and thoughtful gift.
- Support Local: Get her something from a great local business in your area (lots of amazing things to be found).
- Restaurant Gift Card: A gift card to a great local restaurant in her area is always appreciated (because who doesn’t like going out to eat!).
- Gift A Class: Depending on her interests, it could be a class pass to a great local yoga or fitness studio, cooking class, painting class, flower arranging class, etc.
- More Online Shopping Options: The Etsy Mother’s Day section has a lot of unique ideas. Well.ca also has a Mother’s Day section on the site with a lot of great options.
I hope this gift guide provided you with an idea or two for a Mother’s Day gift that your Mom will love!
⬇ PIN it for later! ⬇